PM 2.0: The Product Marketing & Product Management Newsletter
Now that the holiday season is in full swing, it’s time to start thinking about your career goals for next year. Is it time to read a new book about product management, get some training, become certified or hire a consultant or contractor to help you get more work done? If so contact us and let us know how we can help.
- “Rule 46: Find the problem that customers will pay to solve-and solve it!” Mara Kreips shares a great rule with us – we wish we could have included it in the book!
- “Rush to Failure” Barbara makes her blogging debut with a thoughtful article about a common response to pressure.
- “Why Microsoft won’t dominate online services any time soon” Brian Lawley voices some concerns about Microsoft’s online services.
- “Rule 44: Focus on Breakthrough Innovation for Products” We loved Janet George’s extra submission for our book. See below the fold!
- “Product Management Rule 43: Life is Short” This is the first in a series of additional rules that couldn’t fit in the book.